There are so many doubts about the kitchen. I have the solution for some of them here, and also some little secrets to improve their performance in the kitchen and to help in the day-to-day!
There are some tips to help you make that delicious meal, and to give you a guide when you do not know what went wrong. Check it out:
- Measure the beans: 1 cup of raw beans serves three people after ready.
- The cheese does not harden if you pass butter or margarine on the cut part.
- To thaw seafood, place the package or canister in the refrigerator and let it thaw slowly, without removing it from the package.
- To make the fried potatoes well, after cutting them, place them in boiling water for a few minutes and then in ice water. Drain well, fry in plenty of oil and drain on paper towel.
- After grating fruits and vegetables, it gives the greatest job to clean the grater. The best way is to cover it with plastic wrap, and only then grate it.
- Never refreeze food that you took out of the freezer but did not use.
- When the puree is very watery, simply sprinkle the mixture with a little powdered milk.
- Before frying the banana, pass it into wheat flour. So it does not become soaked in fat.
- Never put hot pots or pans on wood or any painted sheet, use trivets for hot pots.
- To keep the cauliflower white, add a little milk to the baking water.
- One teaspoon of powdered gelatin is equivalent to one leaf.
- If the cookies stick on the baking sheet, place them on the stove flame for a few seconds. They will let loose easily. So, the cake does not stick to the dish in which it will be unformed, sprinkle the plate with icing sugar.